Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Welcome :)

Welcome to my blog!!!

I am excited to start this blogging experience!!! I have seen lots of great ideas on different teacher blogs and would love to share a few ideas, too!!

I have taught kindergarten for ten years; I absolutely love working with 5- and 6-year-olds!! It is so much fun to watch them grow throughout the school year. I also love to make materials to use in my classroom; I will share a few things here on the blog! I also have recently started selling items on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you have not checked out TPT, you have to!!! There are so many AWESOME materials available on that site...

Here is a fun back-to-school freebie... a Brown Bear Counting Packet!!



Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! I am so happy to be your first follower...well, other than yourself. =)

    You have some great activities. I love this *freebie*. Thank you! =)

    Welcome to blogging too! If you ever need any help, just ask.

    If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer; I am sure that I will have LOTS of questions!!

    I did check out your blog; I LOVE it!! I look forward to following your posts :)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog... I am your newest follower! Come visit me sometime...Look forward to following you throughout the school year. =)

    Sara

    http://teachingmunchkins-smgaitan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, here is the direct (working)link to my blog.

    Teaching Munchkins

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...