Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Classroom Tour

I LOVE looking at pictures of other kindergarten classrooms... I have my classroom almost ready, so I am going to share a few pictures.

 On a sad note, our school has a new fire marshall who will only allow us to cover 20% of the walls. So, after Back to School Night tomorrow, LOTS of my decorations and teaching supplies are coming down :(

 I am trying to decide how I can post student work, with such a limit on classroom and hallway displays. Here is my first thought... let me know what you think! As we make art projects/craftivities for each holiday/season, I will take a picture of each child with his/her project. Then I can print 4 pictures of the kiddos and their work on the same piece of paper. I can then post all 25+ kiddos' work on 7 pieces of paper. What do you think? If anyone has other suggestions, please let me know. I hate thinking of barren classroom walls :(

 Anyway, here are a few pictures of my classroom (before I remove so many of my displays)...
Thanks for stopping by!! Happy teaching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...