Saturday, June 15, 2013

Awesome Video Clips for Kindergarten #1

I LOVE using short video clips in my classroom; with Youtube, a projector, and a screen in my classroom, it has become so much easier to use short clips to introduce, review, or excite students about our learning. I have found lots of great video clips, so throughout the summer, I am going to share one a day!! Here is Clip #1: This is a Classic Sesame Street clip- I even remember watching it as a child :) In this clip, the little girl is practicing her ABCs with Kermit the Frog, but several times in the video, she says "Cookie Monster" instead of the next letter. My kiddos ALWAYS love this video... in fact, at the end of the school year, when I ask the students about their favorite things in kindergarten, this video is always mentioned. So, enjoy!!
Click here for the video link :) Thanks for looking and happy teaching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...