Thursday, June 20, 2013

Awesome Video Clips for Kindergarten #5

What kindergartener doesn't love a song from Greg and Steve?? All of their songs are great ways to engage kindergarten students... and when you add a video from Harry Kindergarten, you have a definite winner!! Number Rock is always a class favorite, and it is a great way to work on numbers through 20... get out the air guitars and have fun counting!!
Click here for the video :) Please share your favorite math videos in the comments; I can't wait to see them!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! My kiddos loved this one when we were learning about money!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=W2I9AlYp2zk&feature=endscreen

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kiddos loved that one, too!! Another fun money video is Hey, Honey Bunny, I know my money money!!

    Here is the link for it.

    Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! I am going to check out your blog right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. This is great!1 I can't wait to use it with my kiddos.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...