Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Going on a Blog Hunt with Bloglovin'

Hi, everyone!! It is now July 2nd, one day after the end of Google Reader!! I dreaded this day wondering how I would find all of my favorite blogs:( But, I saw several posts about Bloglovin', so I decided to give it a chance.... and I LOVE it!! It is a great way to find new blogs and read all of your old favorites!! If you haven't taken the plunge yet, I definitely recommend giving Bloglovin' a try!!

Click here to follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin
Plus... if you sign up for Bloglovin', you can ALWAYS use new blogs to read, so hop on over to Corkboard Connections for a great linky party with some super elementary blogs.



Click on the picture to join the party!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to have found another kindergarten blog! I'm your newest follower and I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! Hop on over to my blog to check it out! :)

    Andrea
    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...