Friday, July 17, 2015

First Day Picture FREEBIE :)

I LOVE taking pictures of my kinder kiddos!! I take LOTS of pictures throughout the school year to make a DVD, plus I have all of the pictures printed for the kiddos to add in their memory books.
So, I want to have a special picture for the first day of kindergarten.

Last year, I made these two pictures for students to hold in their first day pictures!! I actually sent this picture to Wal-Mart to print to make sure it would be bright in their pictures... I think it was less than 3 dollars to have an 8x10 picture for the kiddos to hold... and the pictures were adorable!!

Anyway, here is a copy for you to use, if you would like!! Click on the picture to go to Google Drive to download :) If you have any issues, just let me know!!



Thanks for looking and happy teaching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...